Transferred character bug: Library of esoteric artifacts recipe

Game mode: Onlie Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: Oceania
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

I have a transferred character from IoS in EL server #1953. After transfer, I collected fragments of power to exchange for recipes from the cartographer in the archives unnamed city. My first 5 recipes were “A memory of oils”. I tried again and 2nd 5 recipes were “A memory of oils”. Then i relogged in for if it perhaps login glitch, what i got after relog were “A memory of oils” 2 in a row. Then I logoff and do a game file validity in steam. I tried again and I still got “A memory of oils” another 2 in a row. I asked another player to try exchange fragment for a test and she got 10 different recipes for exchanging 50 fragments. Her character is originally created in EL.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Trasnfer character from IoS to EL and play in EL to collect fragment of powers
  2. Visit the cartographer in Archives unnamed city to exchange fragment for recipes, spend 50 fragments, got 10 “A memory of oils” recipes
  3. Relog
  4. Exchange fragment for recipe again, got 2 “A memory of oils” recipe
  5. log off and do a game file validity and login once done
  6. Exchange fragment for recipe again, got 2 “A memory of oils” recipe

I may be misunderstanding but it sounds like you are saying you gave Fragments of Power to the Archivist? If you were giving fragments to him, the only recipe he has is A Memory of Oils (which costs 5 fragments of power to buy from him). The Library of Esoteric Artifacts is the bookcase directly to the right of the Archivist’s ghost if you look at him from the entrance to the room. You need to press ‘E’ (or whatever button you use for ‘interact’) on that bookcase, while you have at least one fragment of power in your inventory, and it will automatically take one and give you a random recipe.

If, on the other hand, you knew that and meant that you are getting Memory of Oils from that bookcase, then I apologise for misunderstanding (and agree, that does seem wrong) :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.