Help, there is a toxic player blocking the resources in server 1975

Here’s another post where they say they’re looking into ways to solve problems like this.

Im running into a similar issue on my server were a tribe has completely cut off access to New Asagarth. I was fine with the large base but then they put in spiked walls. Ok, i can kind of get around those. But now theres a wall of foundations that wrap the whole right side of that valley. So any thralls i try to get i cant bother bringing them back.

There are 2 silver mines in the game, did he blocked both of them?!

I am also wondering why is silver mine in the jungle buildable area, especially area with NPCs.

I guess it is another way of funcom supporting griefing. They can deny their griefing support, but online raids are not possible (and I considering offline raids as griefing), you can take 200 items (heavy thralls for example) and run or use map room freely

Thank you for the important contribution to the post. Of course, I play on ps4, but as this problem must reach all platforms, a solution to the problem must be formulated for the benefit of all. If Funcom is really working with the possibility of preventing the action of griefers on PvE servers, this is super positive. I also do not want to hear “empty promises.”

No problem.

Only time will tell if they’re empty or not!

I must remember that this problem also includes the Thralls, because in theory they should not be killed or stolen by other players in PvE servers. Well, this time worries me. I really enjoy the game, I’m having a lot of fun, but I’d be blind if I denied that he’s not going through technical and serious problems. I already participated in the forum talking about my own problems (or doubts). And I must remember: if the game has already been officially released for all platforms chosen, many of these problems should not exist. Or if they exist, they should occur on a much smaller scale. I think the Funcom team should be “busy” with a long check list to make the game more “stable” and “satisfactory” (ou fair) for the very public who bought Conan Exile. It’s all right. But the clock does not stop. I personally want this game to receive the attention and success that the potential offers.

I even read Conan’s comic books in my youth and I like the universe and the atmosphere in the game. Certainly many things can (and should) be improved, but the Funcom have to deal - and more quickly - with various problems before.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.