Help understanding armors (returning player)

So, I hit 60 and can now make the end game armors. As I’ve been reading in forums and on Wiki, the armor stats have been changed and thralls now play a different role with their specializations. WHat I was hoping to clarify are a few questions below:

1. Did the attribute bonuses get nerfed from +9 to +5 on all the armor sets? If so, is there some other way of getting the lost attributes back from other items? I’m on Siptah and I’m also concerned that I won’t even have bonuses from legendary weapons anymore.

2. Has the temp system changed? Are the values in Wiki up to date? When the T4 armorers make a new set, does it add +5 to both cold and heat protection, regardless of what the base protections are? Such as a base armor of +2 heat and +4 cold, would be crafted by a T4 thrall to have +7 heat and +9 cold?

3. With the changes they have been making to my beloved classic dodge, how does dodge work with the different categories of armor? I thought I saw something regarding dodge not being impacted by armor type anymore. Is this so and is there any advantage to light/med armor other than encumbrance and climbing?

Thank you!

The way the armor attribute works now is that all regular armors have +5 bonus if you craft them without a thrall.
T1 thralls gives a +6, T2 a +7, T3 a +8 and t4 a +10

Yes, all armors have certain cold and heat resistance, but i’m not really sure how a thrall affects it. Before the changes there were cold and heat resistance armors, but now all have them both, some of them are better for one than the other.

Lighter armor has a better roll recovery, also, the heavier the armor the slower the stamina regain. Dodge is also impacted by your agility stat.

Extremely helpful, thank you!!

In Spitah, can we still get legendary weapons? Drops from bosses, boss chests and running dungeons, or is it all from crafting and new recipies from that new bench we learn in the surge building?

Yes, there are legendary weapon drops on Siptah. Just like in Exiled Lands, some drop from bosses, some are looted from chests with skeleton keys.

1 Like

Ah great! I look forward to it!

I hope you weren’t counting on getting Black Blood tools, though. Or grey-flower lupin. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.