Here is my list of bugs

Here is my list of bugs:

• if I put 5 armor pieces in a crafting queue at armorer bench, but will put on first crafted piece from bench inventory then all crafting queue just disappear.
  • cannot throw away items from companion inventory. Must move to my inventory first.
  • mobs reseting to a new type of mob after disengaging from combat and returning to it’s spot.
  • knocked out NPC disappearing behind if I drag them at full sprinting speed with 15 points in agility. Then they can suddenly appear out of nowhere later.
  • overload makes spell pages Craft buttons inactive at Thaumaturgy Bench.
  • after clicking craft glass of sacrificial blood “This item cannot be moved” always appears.
  • “craft 100” button bugged in almost all workbenches and do nothing after clicking. I must click “craft 1” first then click “craft 100” again
  • golems are bugged and I cannot put them on guard anywhere due to message “must be placed on walkable floor”
  • altars are bugged too. When I’m trying to move altar at least little bit I’m getting message that it’s too close to existing altar, so I must move it 20 meters away, then move back and put where I want
  • Lifeblood Spear with Regeneration, regenerating what? No effects using it.
  • companion’s bow doesn’t make any damage at close range, but still can see animation and damage numbers
  • 120 and 144 FPS modes make my character to slide/glide on surface for 5-10 seconds after stop walking/running

This is actually the “fix”. Since Funcom devs have a hard time with simple math, there was an exploit where you could mess with your crafting queue and craft things without consuming materials. They couldn’t be bothered to implement simple math so they just threw their hands up and implemented “if you remove anything at all from the bench inventory then all queued crafting is canceled”. Brilliant!

Greetings @VYMka ,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us, but could you please use the given Bug Report Template?

This template has most of the information we need to start investigating and will make the process a lot quicker for everyone :smile:

You can find it here: NEW Bug Report Template

Thanks in advance!

1 Like