Here you go.. made a Damage Meter mod

Now go break it :smiley:

Awaiting all the screenshots here with all your fancy DPS tests

Short demo video:

16 Likes

Daaaaaaamn, that’s awesome!

1 Like

This one took a bit of time compared to the others lol

That looks way cleaner and better than most parsers for some other games. Very well done.

2 Likes

Yea, except the fact that there’s nothing to parse :joy: so I had to make that part server-side too haha… and trying to keep it “clean” in a sense that it does not modify ANY basegame stuff and everything is newly added… it caused a bit of a headache :smiley:

Btw, update coming in a few that preserves data on death (didn’t account for the fact that the actor gets completely destroyed and a new one created with a different ID on player death so currently the data is wiped since it was stored in a component of the actor)

2 Likes

It’s when I see mods like this that I regret playing on a PS5. Dude, congratulations. That mod will be a godsend for content creators and players who like detailed stats alike.

4 Likes

You can already see the world turning upside down and causing controversy over longtime “recommended” builds on youtube channels eh? :slight_smile: haha
I’m curious to see the reactions too :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

This is awesome. Kudos, dude.

2 Likes

Very cool indeed, awesome!

4 Likes

I may not be able to use the mod, but I’ll sure benefit from its results. This is a bonus for the whole community.

1 Like

This mod just got a huge update.
On the surface it might not look as much, but it got redesigned internally.
There is now also an exprimental feature to track damage of other players (up to 3), so you can compete with your friends in dungeons.

2 Likes

Does this apply to thralls too?
Sorry if it’s a silly question, I did not try the mod out yet (due to the game being redownloaded - because of an error we discussed before -, and the download speeds are awful around here, but I digress).

It already measured thralls following you originally
Like, here’s an example from a while back where I had identical war party thralls competing against a well trained one :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

every time I see this thread, my brain fills in “damage meteor mod” because of the other thread…

3 Likes

I mean, meteors are highly destructive things and do a lot of damage :slight_smile: So still accurate!

3 Likes

There is a mod that has a spell added to sorcery that does drop a meteor on a targeted location. With predictably hilarious results.

1 Like

@Xevyr
A crossover? Would be cool if we could measure and display the damage meteors deal!
Especially with spell-casted meteors. :rofl:

Don’t know how on earth you keep coming up with such good, winning ideas at this rate.

2 Likes

can you also record when healing was used this be nice to use in a PVP tournament when healing is suppose to be restricted.

No, it doesn’t measure healing, at least not for now.
Only damage done and damage received.

1 Like