Horse accuracy. Explain, please

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict ]
Region: [EN\RU]

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but there is no randomness in the chance of a horse accuracy increase. At the same time, we know that the accuracy of a horse affects to the spread when shooting from a horse. Therefore, it is not clear how to build a horse accuracy build, if there is always the same 40%. An additional 14% from food does not change the situation. Out of 10 horses, I was able to make a maximum of 17 accuracy, which practically does not affect the spread. Please check the functionality of this mechanic. There are also no perks for accuracy for the horse.

Wow, 10 horses and 17 accuracy sux, sorry to hear that.

We are in similar circumstances, private dedicated server, no mods, but PvE. My only horse never got an accuracy perk, but ended up with 105% nonetheless. Maybe that is bad, I dunno, but I use a bow from my aptly named steed and it rocks.

Are we talking about the same thing?

Regards

jim

accuracy on horse here need only for attacking while moving. its not affect damage. only spread radius

Funcom? Can someone answer me?

Firespark81 just made two horse videos.
I sent them to every player I know.

Horses have hooves instead of hands, therefore, they lack dexterity to become proficient with a bow.

1 Like

i know, but horse accuracy affects player in this game… so i want horse with normal accuracy and accuracy perks. but i cant cuz % is always 40% and no perks in the game.
So why did they introduce the influence of accuracy on the player, if it cannot be normally uped?

ammm try to mount horse… dunno if it works now or it was bug, but that accuracy counts pluss player accuracy somehow ^^ i bet all horse stats should work like that except vitality that goes only on horse and grit…

It just need to combine with player skills… :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.