Soon Accuracy Build nerfed and Horses like a God

Hi funcom.
Soon you will release patch for remove 4th perk of accuracy.
Thank you for this, it’s very good and finally you remove the spam of noobs.
But… how now we could kill the horses?
Horses are too Op, sometimes with Mordlun remove 3/4 of your hp and every hit it’s bleedings.
I think this horses need to be absolutely nerfed. It’s not funny , it’s not belanced pvp.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Let’s nerf everything. Just get it over with. Health and damage 1 for everyone and everything.

2 Likes

Get on a horse then

1 Like

Why? Because noobs like use horses?
Its a suggest.
Player that loves PvP don’t like this stupid op attack with horse. With Mordlun you could be almost oneshotted with medium armor. For you it’s belanced?:slight_smile:

1 Like

build where it’s hard to take a horse

Without +30% accuracy you literally cannot kill horse now.
I’m just suggesting something to make game more belanced .
I play fair, I don’t use stupid way for kills enemies.
In game skills are important and with some things you don’t need skills in this game ( like Horse or Bow).
So I don’t understand why people like this.
Maybe because are noobs?
It could be solution that horseman take double damage if he get attacked but when u ride horse you don’t take a lot of damage.
Its ridicolous and you can also hit enemies in the water .

2 Likes

When you are around map and get jumped by 2/3 horses it’s the problem , not in building .
I dunno if you are blind or?

1 Like

They come as if out of nowhere huh? There are lots of areas on the map that are not horse friendly. It’s a choice you make.

1 Like

Its total no sense.
Explain me if you go to lvl up thralls in unnamed , for example, or farming brimstone how you couldn’t get jumped by horses?
Even in water you are safe.
If you like horse in PvP and you don’t want it nerfed cause you cannot kill people it’s your fault .
I think when you ride horse you are too strong .
Its not belanced, mostly now that they will nerfed accuracy build ( 4th perk removed finally.

2 Likes

you choose to go leveling up thralls in the UC. You can do it many other places; the warmakers, Xel Ha to name a couple where the likelihood of getting “horsed down” is low due to terrain and geography. Get creative with the game instead of nerfing a thrall that has at best a couple thousand health and is fairly easy to kill. I personally hate horses because they aren’t worth getting at the moment, imo. So nerf them sounds an awful lot to me like “make something that was asked for repeatedly into a non functional POS”. I personally would buff them.

2 Likes

How you can say that the horse man it’s almost impossibile to kill? Lol

I just want to suggest a way for enjoy playing with horse not have god op horses in the game .

I think a “fix” to the Horse would be changing one thing, remove bleed/cripple/poison from attacks on horse back, and add a chance for knock back based on speed of the horse, faster = higher chance. Make the horse more of charging drive by attack. Just a thought.

Exactly. Just fix .
Its ridicolous that you can cripple, bleed and poison enemies with 1 hit.

the problem is not necessarily that, but that in reality, you can do it from a safe place that is very hard to counter attack. the idea for the weapon debuffs, perks is, imo for the melee, but horseback vs ground throws the balance too far on the side of horse back for these types of perks to be included with attacks.

So, no one ever has been crippled, caused to bleed horrendously or poisoned after an attack by cavalry? That makes no sense that it could occur or that a person on the ground in the open is no match for a cavalry charge? I normally don’t care about “immersion” or realism in games because once I start staring at rendered pixels, the attachment to reality is quickly lost, but none of that sounds like an unrealistic outcome from being run under the hooves of a thousand pound animal while being skewered by a giant metal pole/head lopped off from passing sword. Get on a horse or stay out of the open sound like good strategies to me.

Here we go, and horses always survive when struck in the leg? I mean if i strike the horse in the leg, it should drop, and you get thrown on the first hit…
h1

h2 h3

you want to make it easier to throw people from horseback, I’m all for that. That’s adding a mechanic; not nerfing the thing. Give spears a set against charge for example. It adds instead of subtracts. The solution to “nerf” everything under the sun is lazy thinking. Let’s make the game more, not less.

4 Likes

Maybe incorporate the block button (L2 on PS4) as a charge up swipe attack. Obviously no shield, and 2H would have it, as it has the kill shot already. See, i can be persuaded if a true idea to help fix an obviously imbalanced mechanic.
Just a thought, maybe all weapons have unique L2 attack
2H–Current
Spear–brace like a palisade that lunges when released
War Hammer–Leaping downward ground slam (AOE)
War Axe–charged 90 degree AOE
1H axe, 45 degree uppercut swipe
Mace–Overhead 1H leap attack (thnk Thor leap attack with Mjorn)
1H sword–1h horizontal strike
Daggers–back flip already–Charged full back flip then forward double thrus like the light attack 1st.

All would have a charge like the Kitana heavy, and getting full charge and release does max damge for the attack.

Also, they do masive stamin damge to horse riders (purple bar)

4 Likes

I think these kinds of ideas have legs.