Horse Must be Nerfed Or removed Community ! Lets Fix it

Hi dear Admins !! Suggestions Nerf Horses or remove it Or introduce a counter ?

1 Like

Why? To me this was a major addition to the game and I still love having them. How would you nerf them they get you from place to place they don’t fight and I see no advantage unless your on PVP. Personally I do hope they don’t take this under advisement and leave them as is.

6 Likes

They said they are going to nerf horses, right now using a spear on a mount is 3 times damage and stack gouge 1 per swing, stacks up to 20 times, after nerf will be 1 bleed gouge per 4 swings, you need to stab the enemy 80 times to get 20 stacks of gouge, my finger hurts just thinking about this nerf.

3 Likes

Yeah they needed a nerf and need to nerf thralls and sabres too. Like they nerfed every legendary weapon in the game …

1 Like

Do this or do that, because you don’t like something. Excellent.

3 Likes

I still strongly desaprove that!!! Mounted combat was a major improvement!!!

5 Likes

some cant deal with cavalry charges in open ground… we need a certain amount of imagination in order to make war. Funcom offers us mounted combat… as a community, it seems we are not at ease to deal with it… sad… too bad…

1 Like

Actually you can’t which is why horses are being nerfed. A smart person would have asked for trenching to be implemented. You know as in dig a hole and fill it with spikes. BTW I don’t use horses so any argument you make to me makes you look even more childish and mentally weak.

1 Like

I am sure your not aware of PVP servers but lets see others opinions who plays pvp and has experience on it sir :slight_smile:

Oh I am aware of PvP servers son and have played on them.

1 Like

What about wood palisades, or what they call them in game, which are actually abbattis. A anti cavalry device plain and simple.

2 Likes

My point exactly. There’s things that can be fixed to counter cavalry yet people are blind to it. Trenching for instance has been around thousands of years for hunting and defensive purposes. I call them Puji sticks btw. The stuck in my head from the game Delta Force from Novalogic back in the mid 90’s.

1 Like

It looks like this horse thread was missed in the Great Horse Thread Purge of 2021.

1 Like

How about buff the player some how instead of nerfing the horse mounted worriers should aways beat uncounted thats why calvery units dominated war fair.

Actually, this thread seems to be mostly okay for now, except for a couple nasty comments. Cleaning up said comments.

Palisades exist in game!!! they deal dmgs too

1 Like

They have to take away some damage it’s way to crazy . You pve players don’t know the pain of being farm build and getting one tapped by a horse player and your 2-3 hour farm gone just like that

It’s not plain and simple you can’t place pallasides on other peoples land claim lmao

Why would you? They are for defense.

This thread has basically become a “I don’t like something in game, so it should be changed so everyone has to play the way I want to play” thread. Talk about self centered.

2 Likes

Do you really think that killing another player with Just one hit is balanced?
Another player with full high-end gear…
This kind of play style offers no skillplay. It’s all about zerging and having a better ping.

Just to illustrate what i’m saying:
Get a horse, a lance, put 50 points in strenght, get a frenzy wine and drink it one second Before you hit your opponent.
You are going to instakill anyone. Don’t matter his armor, his gear or anything else.
If you want to go deeper, apply oil of agony to your spear (it’s stronger than penetration for this weapon because the damage scalate with the horse speed).

conan exiles pvp turned into this.

1 Like