Horses and Lance issues

Game mode: All - including PTR
Type of issue: Bug?
Server type: All
Region: US

[Lance durability]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Craft any lance
2.Attach weapon damage kit (I used advanced)
3.???
4.Durability is now 1 and it breaks on first hit

[Horse accuracy growth]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Place horse, incl the black or white horses
2.Horse accuracy growth is always stuck at 40% incl PTR

Bonus question; the description of the light lance says it is used like a spear and can be thrown from horseback, is this just flavour text or is it a feature that is inoperable?

Thank you <3

Bump

When submitting bug reports, the dev team requests that you post one issue per post. As indicated in the below sticky thread.

For my part, here are my findings.

Able to reproduce this issue and is known.

Previously reported issue.

I’m unable to reproduce this text error with either Poitain Light Lances. Could you be more descriptive in where you see this?

1 Like

@Multigun

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I’m unsure if this is a feature that didn’t make it into the game or something they are working on. Either way it’ll get sorted. Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.