Hotbar crash | application error

Game mode: Single-player)]
Type of issue: [ Crash | application error]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [WestCoast USA]
Platform.PC

[Describe the bug here]
Whenever I press a hotbar item I get a application error
The instruction of 0xfcca1b54 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be written.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Start singleplayer with these mods:Savage steel, Immerse RP & buiding decor, Less building placement restrictions, pickup+, Conan sexiles
2. with weapons in the hotbar press a hotbar key that contains a weapon
3. game freezes get a conanexilessandbox.exe application error
4.but of course I am a “new User” so request screenshots if you want. I have two. One of the application error and one of the subscribed mods.
5. I am willing to help just don’t tell me to open all my ports and reinstall or shutoff my antivirus.

I’m getting the same with equipping any tool or weapon, or attacking bare handed. Error is different, looks like missing model animations or something. I’ve submitted several in the crash popup. Can’t play at all for the time being.

Hey there,

Could you try repeating that action with mods removed and see if it happens as well? Have those mods been updated so they are compatible with the new patch that we rolled out on Monday?
Also, regarding those screenshots: could you upload them to any image-hosting service and send the links to me via Private Message?
Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Try without Immerse. It’s definitely not working and likely down for the count. See their Discord page, linked in the Immerse Workshop page (sorry, my phone refuses to copy the link). I’m hoping they can find a way to keep it alive…
Savage Steel is still working fine, though.

Immerse must be it, that’s one of the mods I’m using. I’ll wait for it to be fixed.

Yeah it was Immedse addon, and it looks like they are abandoning it. I uninstalled it and no issues with crashing now. :frowning: Was a nice addon.

Hey,

It’s a bummer to see your favourite mod discontinued, but I am glad that the issue wasn’t more serious!
Please let us know should any more issues arise!

Cheers

Yeah, losing Immerse is very sad. I’m bummed enough that I might not even play at all for quite some time (weeks/months?), it will be sorely missed and I need some time to ‘let it go’.

Hopefully some other modder(s) will either take it over or incorporate some of its stuff into another mod. Would be a terrible shame to lose everything it provided.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.