How do you adjust the spawn rate of the Chosen of Asura?

Currently, I have observe that with a 100% T4 spawn in sinner refuge, they have become the go to thralls for every guild. There are more of Sir Bowen, Enforcer of Asura, in every wheel of pain then other taskmaster thrall.

Most guilds around 2 weeks old would have the common crafts thralls being Chosen of Asura (Crom/keyim and sirbowen) than anything else. This defeat the purpose of going anywhere except Sinner Refuge to farm for capenter/taskmaster/alchemist.

Can I suggest to make the Chosen of Asura crafters of lower tier (T3/T2/T1) but the ability to produce a special piece of armor/weapon/furniture/ammunition that represent them? Eg. a special banner with a symbol of their choice, or a unique carpet with different design, special flasks/mugs/barrels?

I disagree with the idea of making them lower tier. However, I agree with the fact that they are way too easy to get. They should be relocated or spawn less frequently. Having other special recipes would also be nice.

2 Likes

Agree 100%

1 Like

Then you are quite bad at observing, as it is not 100%… The spawn-chance is high, but not 100% :wink:

PS.: Before that, there was a time, when in New Asagarth the Chieftain could spawn for EVERY type of NPC. And that every 15mins :wink:
PPS.: The Chieftain still spawns. But the % of being it a random T4 is really low.

1 Like

The only rare working thralls you need in this game:
Purge alchemist -> Darfari witchdoctor (which has a fix spwan place and spawns also quite often)
and armorers, which you dont get there.

For god things you dont need a T4 priest. Works also with T3 and many used them, because they are faster to break down.

But carpenter, cook and taskmaster? :smiley: :smiley:

On the other hand you have to agree that this is a way to seperate old and new players or pro from noobs, take it as you wish. When i know where to find good thralls very soon in the game, or good armor and weapons, automatically i am separated from the new players and it feels like a reward from the game to me. I don’t intend to sound caustic to the new players, but i feel rewarded when i can have the coolest things of the game the soonest possible. :wink:

2 Likes

The Scorched Earth approach: Build a base on top of the mountain

1 Like

Thank you for addressing the rate of spawn.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.