How does clans work?

What benefits does clans give? Also is there any reason to be in one, if you are in different server? And atm Im only playing pve, untill im ready to go pvp. I’d like to know these before joining one if any clans accepts newbies…

Thank you all in advance

1 Like

One thing you need to know when you join a clan all your buildings and thralls will belong to them not saying it happens often most are good people just make sure you know them before committing because you could be booted from clan with only what you have on you. Plus side meeting alot of good people learning from more experienced players having more materials and benches to work with sharing the load. @Weedflorist420

1 Like

Would also means that a clan can share the decay timmers run , make it possible to be absent for more than a week without worrying about decay timmers… A good clan of 10 people, if they act coordinated can do the run in a circling way,(meaning one member runs each week through all spots-with week defined). This means u need to do run through all clan bases once every 10 weeks!!!

Also helps with the assets of the clan… U donot have a tempersmith and u want lrks? U take mats to the bench of the clanmate that has him and voila…

1 Like

The difficulty will be to convince them they can take u in . As established clans need to also be careful who they take in… A newbie that is not informed can easily make mistakes that can ban the whole clan… (Like lets say inappropriate building ways or places)…

If i understood this correct, if i would join a clan, they could take my 4* (named thralls) and then just kick me out and keep them? @sestus2009

2 Likes

You can have bigger birthday parties.

1 Like

Yes they would become clan property. Being in a clan can be a great thing just know the people first. You can make a clan name as a solo player also avoiding the risk of accidently accepting a invite. Check out the player list look at the little bio perhaps find another solo player and ask them to join you all in all teaming up can have advantageous when hunting and gathering supplies. @Weedflorist420

I will think about it, just dont like the idea of others loosing my thralls

1 Like

Understood. Nothing wrong with playing solo.

1 Like