How thick wall that it be bannable

thickness is a bad metric to use since you can get really complicated versions of a wall and be one foundation thick. What I have seen that is still valid and probably will remain so is using wedge foundations with fence foundations between the layers. This provides the best bang for the buck without getting nutty with special build designing and heavey use of geometry ( and you will never get me to agree that geometry is an “exploit”…not going to do it and they should have just stated excessive amounts of stacking is exploitive…1-10 layers…ok. Over 20? Really? Over 50? Say what again?

Part of me wants to believe this too. But then the other part of me wants to beat my own a… for believing this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I think my optimism is just a bug. It’ll get patched out soon

5 Likes

Considering everyone cries that funcom ignores pvp entirely, why would you complain that they are starting now? Better late than never right?

You should exploit that bug yntil they do.

1 Like

Depends on who is following the narrative about the people. I’ve heard some stories. One stated how they needed a base at a specific location to protect against undermeshers. That gimmick worked for about a year or more. It was time.

Only thicc walls are bannable.

1 Like

True, but I was referring to the recent actions they “just started” :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

OP how thick a wall? Any structure that can survive an offline pvp session should of course be banned /s .

Paper houses vs. bulldozers is the way of the past, present, and possibly the future as well.

Imagine a wiped map, you log in make a clan at 5o clock, side A, gets a chest with 10000 blocks in, weapons, armor all for 10 people. - You have 3 hours to make a defense, cause at 9 o clock the PVP begins. - Side B, C gets the same.

At 12o clock server declares a winner and server gets wiped again xD

Kinda sounds like fun!

Thats how i thought siptah would be, you port over and fight, port back, you keep your toon and prizes ofc.

Before I knew what it was I thought it was going to be like in ESO. Where you can just walk or teleport (like the Maproom) from one map the the other. I was wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly. Vague rules and an incentive to report is the defacto environment on Official servers.

3 Likes

Or are they delectable?

You have hit the Nail on the head.

1 Like

Stop imposing limits and restrictions on construction, you are breaking the game. If a clan takes over an area it is because it dominates it, let another stronger one come and do their job. an administrator does not have to come and delete everything. it is unfair and goes against the essence of the game.

1 Like

I am being kicked off my server that I have maintained for years, cleaned out cheaters hiding under the mesh, I have sealed off places where they hide to prevent cheaters and now I am being kicked off my server to a server full of clans hiding under the mesh, incidentally I run the risk of being sanctioned for building my new base that they blow it up in one afternoon and I can’t go kick them because they are hidden underground. Sounds great. Thanks for spoiling the game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.