How to place items in delving bench PS4 solution

Currently there is a bug with the delving bench that seems to stop players from putting items in said bench. Players get “cannot place items in this container” or something similar. There is actually a way to still delve.

Enter delving bench.
Select item with x
Move over to delving bench inventory.
Now move up one or two times and it will now highlight the box in the delve spot.
Hit x again and your item should now be in the highlighted box.

Only found one video online and could not find a post when searching forums. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Hello, if it works I will send you a pie :smiley:
I tried almost everything without success and I was waiting for a patch to use it.

1 Like

Ok, give me the address and chose the flavor of the pie. Really thanks for the solution

1 Like

Yep - the two functional issues seem to be

1. The ability to move a stack selection via R2 seems to be borked
  2. The default selected box in the bench itself appears to be at the very bottom of the grid

Aaaaand then there’s the ‘soft’ issues.

1. I’m told the cost is 50 bars - which is nearly double what I was throwing in
  2. Not everything has a chance of breaking down to a recipe in the Delving bench (the Wiki will help here, but with the usual wiki vs. devkit caveat)
1 Like

Greetings everyone,

We’ve passed this information over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

In the meantime, make sure to use the great workaround that @Brownie2007 provided in this thread.

1 Like

It doesn’t work for me. A notice appears sayin " You don’t have permission to place items in this container" . Im the leader of my clan and the one and only who has learned this bench

It doesn’t work for me. A notice appears sayin " You don’t have permission to place items in this container" . Im the leader of my clan and the one and only who has learned this bench

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.