How to raid a base with excess fence foundation inside a cave? Impossible?

How to delete posts? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Likes

It is really complicated, as a player will attack a base with so much HP of health 1 jug even combined with gas and tar does not do more than 15,000 damage and if you stake 10 foundations of fence are as you said 900,000 of life becomes one immortal base

1 Like

This is the true pvp of this game? has nosense a build like this!
can’t this be considered a type of bug? or did the funcom develop it to be like this? Sad…

1 Like

Ignasis is not considered an exploit for you !? log in there in 1997 - PVP OFFicial Latan and tell me if you can raid this type of base I think this is unfair to other players

As I understand the rules, this would be an exploit, right?

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s considered an exploit or not, on most of the pvp servers I’ve played on I regularly see fence foundation stacking like this, one of my previous clans actually built in this same location and used fence foundation stacking and the enemy still surprisingly had enough bombs to blow all the way through.

I don’t really blame anyone for wanting to build this way as it makes sense to make your base as much of a pain in the butt to break into as possible but I’m hoping they change this in the future.

The way that’s done makes me think they would have to do an overhaul of the building system though as they’re technically not “glitching” anything, they’re just using the current building system in an out of the box way that probably wasn’t intended.

3 Likes

You need to report this to Zendesk

This sounds like a reportable offense. The new updates are supposed to prevent undermeshing and building various locations. Make sure to give them all the information you can.

2 Likes

I’ve built the same way in the same place and was blown into many times. Also, my clan has raided bases in the same place that are built that way and have been able to get in and do a lot of damage. So it is doable. It takes a lot of explosives though or an Avatar.

It takes a lot of work and time to build this way. It is not for the casual player. The more time and effort you put into a base, the more you want to protect it. Of course, then it makes it more appealing to other clans to try and break in.

2 Likes

I also build that way in the crevice (I thought everyone did?). After blowing out many folks and being blown out by many folks (bombs are just too easy to farm), I now build like that but store very little if any excess items at all for anyone to raid. If you want to use 400 bombs to get in, good on you but you wont recoup any material when you do :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s The Crevice, a very coveted spot. There are three entrances so get creative. I love building there and have blown people out and been blown out as well. The best entrance IMO is the “hole” on the side where you have to jump down. Least amount of mountain to get through.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.