How to solve my problem?

Good afternoon. I paid for a month subscription and payment has passed! Do they send me such a letter? How to solve my problem?
Dear Age of Conan customer,

This e-mail confirms that your Premium account to Age of Conan: Unchained ended on September 17, 2018.

Since your subscription wasn’t canceled, reason for the Premium subscription reverting to the free-to-play model may be due to a failed payment transaction. Please log in to to either purchase additional game-time or check for the following:

If your credit card has expired, please select another payment method by clicking on the Manage Payment Options link on the left-side menu.
If paying via PayByCash: Click on the View Payments link on the left-side menu to ensure that no action is required.
Make sure that your Billing Address matches the address your credit card is registered at.
Make sure that the available balance on your credit card is sufficient.
If all of these have been checked please TR to resubmit your payment by visting the View Payments section.
If none of the above helps you solve this issue, please send an email to including your account name (but not your password).

Best regards,
Funcom

Hi there! I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your account’s subscription. I’m afraid we aren’t able to help directly with account issues such as this over our forums. If you haven’t already, please submit an email support ticket through our website at funcom.com/help at your earliest convenience. That will allow our support team to take a closer look at what’s going on with your account payments.

all sent 2 times and silence!

As our office was closed several days due to inclement weather, we are currently experiencing some service delays, as announced here:

We’re helping everyone as swiftly as we can. Your patience and understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated.

I’ll wait. Thank You in advance. Stay there.