Human hearts and sacrifice

I have a Sepulcher of Set and crafted myself a Setite Ritual Knife.

When I used the knife on a human corpse I got a Human heart but how do I sacrifice it to get Manifistation of Zeal?

Place it in the altar. There should be a craftable “item” there (I forget the exact name) that converts it into a MoZ. I’m assuming you need the feat (can’t remember though), so it’s possible that if you’ve used the Yellow Lotus potion since then, you no longer have the recipe. I don’t bother with altars much, so I’m a little hazy on the specifics.

Thanks!
I had to make an antidote or something it just isn’t clear that you get the manifestation as a by product.

Ah, yeah, it’s not clear.

Most (all?) crafts at the various altars have one or more MoZ’s as a byproduct. The Set altar clothes (tier 2) generate quite a lot of zeals IIRC.

Shhhhhhhhh…Nerf herders are reading this. You might get it nerfed :slight_smile: on PVP.

1 Like

If you can make a preservation box or improved preservation box then place the hearts in there (with one piece of ice so box works) if you haven’t gathered enough to use … the preservation box will halt the decay timer
Tested this on the mitra lingering essences when I’ve been away from my base with the Mitra alter and I need to log out with a stack of essences gathered. So I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for the hearts as well.

2 Likes

I can confirm it works for hearts as well (and everything else with a decay timer)

Tell me are they stuck up, half-witted and scruffy looking too?

But only one heart in the stack will be expire in that time - so then it becomes about planning … want hearts … go out and find an encampment… kill and harvest them all in 10-15 mins … run back to camp …place on alter and craft… if you are going to be out for a longer time -still slaughter all and harvest but accept that for every 20 you collect you will lose 3-4 to decay in that stack.
if you have bases like me away from where my alters are then I store them in the preservation box until I’m doing a run back to my main base where the alter is.
If the closest npc to you are only a small encampment of two or three … then regularly slaughter and store the hearts until you have enough.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.