Human NPC Deaths

Give us different animations for different types of deaths when we kill human NPCs.
Whether cleaved in half by a two-handed Sword, either from the top or from the hip, or in different other ways with other weapons.

2 Likes

Yeah, in Conan Exiles the bodies when hit only behaves for cut and sharp injuries, so when you kill an enemy with a hammer chopping it in half is very out of place. We could use these mechanics like there are in Age of Conan, npcs death would fit the type of weapon you’re using, blunt, sharp or pointy.

3 Likes

I personally love it when an enemy who is shot with an arrow or just bleeding to death spontaneously explodes in little bits. No sarcasm (really!). Realistic gibs wouldn’t be Conan.

2 Likes

Hehe, yeah, its fun, but certainly silly, mainly beheading with an arrow lol , but chopping a guy in half with an arrow is just… well, I guess even humor has its limits, CE is meant to be a serious game haha.

1 Like

I did always wonder why using poison arrows has their heads explode or make them fall apart like it was acid on their joints when its just a gas. You’d think they would die with the bleed/suffocation animation rather than exploding body parts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.