I cannot do one of the core mechanics of the game

The information you filled out should now be listed below. :point_down:
Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you! > ## Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Archon_Rising
Mods: Journey debug, Atlantean Armory, Dudes_Creative_Constructions, Pythagoras, Erberus:Stygia, Blackthorn decorations, blackthorn pets, ancient armory, AG architecture, thralls level to 100, Barachan Isles, MultiChar, The Darkwoods, sand and stone, exiled lands extension, ancient civilization, sh-building kit, lotus roleplay decor, desert town, sh-armory, immersive armor, northern timber, AG loot, AG metallurgy, shadows of skelos, modcontrolpanel, shadows of skelos vol 2, asshuri treasures, kerozards paragon leveling, savage steel vol 2, the lost lore of the exiles, river boats of the exiled lands, limestone buildings, lbpr additional features, deco and placeables, warrior mutator, immerse rp, emberlight, less building placement restrictions, savage steel, fashionist, conscripts, better thralls, pippilt;; st;=“” lt;<=“” p=“” >=“” <=“”>

Bug Description:

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 181] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0020 - ‘INTERNAL_ERROR’

Bug Reproduction:

pulling my construction hammer from my wheel

I’m honestly quite agitated that there hasn’t even been a “we looked at it and haven’t found anything” or a “we are investigating” or any kind of response from a dev. I’ve been playing this game for a long time and put good money into it. The lack of any kind of response really sours any future support from myself or others i know that i would pass on negative remarks going forward. Up until now I’ve tried to do nothing but send people towards this game. That may change now

The first thing you will be asked by funcom to do is turn off all third party mods and try again. Funcom does not control the third party mods and if the issue persists after the mods are turned off then they can investigate the bug. However, if the problem goes away after turning off mods then you will need to find out which mod is broken and contact that creator to fix their mod.

2 Likes

You’re running ~50 third party mods, the devs aren’t going to run support for those.

Turn all that junk off, validate files through steam and see if the issue persists.

1 Like

Greetings @Rjlars ,

Thank you for your report.

It seems you’re currently playing on a private server, on which we don’t support, and you’re using multiple mods as well.

We’ll need to ask you to turn off the mods in order to verify if this is still happening and if you’re finding this behavior in official servers as well.

We will also suggest you to follow the steps to verify your game files:

1. Open Steam
  2. In Library, click with the right button on the game and select “Properties”
  3. Select the Installed files
  4. Select Verify integrity of game files

Hope this solves it for you!

funcom isn’t responsible for the crap ton of mods you’re running. This is what happens when you run a bunch of mods, once you get past 5 your chances of issues starts climbing.

This ^^ and the chance of getting any support close to zero. Too many variables. As long as you are playing modded, the troubleshooting will be on you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.