I love the grind, and the new addition with treasures makes farming in camps actually fun. Before, the only reason to go to camps was to get artisan thralls, but now it’s more than that, and I love it. I wish there was more to that, though.Like there definitely should be more spots where treasures spawn. Like every capital settlement should have one. I was surpirzed when I found no treasures whatsoever in the Summoning Place. Also, I think distribution of treasures should be better in general, like every place on the map should have a purpose. Currently some dungeons have no purpose at all. And I think there are should be places to farm legendaries, and places to farm treasures, etc. But anyway, placing a treasure in the base and then immediately wanting for more treasures is so much fun, and I didn’t expect that. I always want MORE even though currently treasures have no purpose (can’t wait for Chapter 2 for that). And I think part of that is because I love Galeon and New Asagarth so much, and I finally have incentive to farm them more.Thank you for that!
Also, some random thoughts:
- Heroic treasures should have some visual effect around them, like glowing, or something to highlight their value
- We need transport for treasures! Make Rhinos and Camels work with heroic treasures. Like being able to attach heroic treasures to them would be awesome. You still have to carry the treasure from the spawn location to the spot where you put your rhino on guard. I know are planning to implement ambushes, this still can work with rhinos and camels
- The organization of the treasures in the treasury should be better thought out in the current state. Don’t how often we will use them as a currency in future chapters, but for now having a row of plates on the floor is ugly.
- I definitely need a way to display my treasures and wealth to public. For swagger, you know. Being able to craft a replica, or something? Or better I need some very expensive things that requires treasures to craft. Like a golden statue of my naked character posing with a sword, or killing a lion, or something. You got the idea. Spending treasures for swagger.
- Stealing a treasure from the camp should trigger something. I dunno, like a mini boss? Or a group of guards. Something that will test my skills
That’s it for now. Can’t wait for more!