I Just Dont Know Anymore

Ok. I downloaded the patch and tried again. I know it is not the 500 patch but come on. It is almost like nothing changed. I already had to restart because the save corrupted. I also reinstalled the entire game. Now it just keeps placing me at the beginning of the game everytime I die. With a bedroll down. It acts like I never played anything in the past hour. Only leaves me with a few things in my inventory. Have to run back and find my base which is still there and missing a few things. I dont know what the problem is. I thought it was a save issue now I think the damn game it just laughing at me. I am at a lost for words. I think it is better I dont even play the game and just go into admin mode and build different big pretty bases everyday because I know it will not save. It has literally become a building simulator for me that I can not save my work on just look at and think how cool it is lmao

2 Likes

i think they fixed quite a bit my thralls all tamed last night piller spammers are all gone around me i log right in no more 9999 ping minor loot glitch but all in all i give em props for doing good AND I NEVER GIVE FUNCOM PROPS :smiley:

Maybe I was just not destined to play single player then. Because that is where all of these problems are happening for me. The reason I dont play multiplayer is because I work long weird hours and play this game casually. Kind of a pain when I have to worry about people raiding me all the time. I think I just need to step away from the game for a little and rethink it. Might play Ark again. They suck at times and had gotten boring to me but at least I can play that game.

You see, then I see the new DLC stuff coming in August and I get all excited. It looks really good. Man I really want to be able to play this game seriously. Please Funcom just fix the problems seriously.

1 Like

I think Funcom hasn’t even identified the cause of the singleplayer save game bugs yet. So this patch was in no way intended to fix that issue. It was just a parity patch bringing us up to date with the PC version.

If playing online is an option for you at all, I would definitely recommend it. At least online you won’t have the save game bug.

And if your concerned about being raided while your at work just play on a PvE server or PvE-Conflict then other players Can’t raid you.

1 Like

There are also decay and claim bugs in multiplayer. You’ll lose your stuff anyway by a high chance.

2 Likes