I reported a player who spammed foundations around my base and 4 weeks later nothing is done

If they requested more info, its because they care to address your problem and are likely collecting the data to meet internal requirements for sanction.

Whatever they asked for.

That’s one of the points why i only play on private servers. The admins there will help you within a few hours. No chance for cheaters and griefers. I like…

I hear this statement a lot, and I have to say I’m not sold on it.
While its true you may get more immediate attention from a private server, there are potential problems with Private servers as well; abuse of admin powers, etc.

Communication is really the key component that is missing from the abuse report system as it is currently implemented.
A player makes a report, and then there is no input from FunCom, which makes an already frustrating situation even more frustrating.
There needs to be more transparent communication about the actions taken on reports in order for the system to be effective. This shows players with issues that the system works, while at the same time showing potential offenders the consequences of their actions.

It would be great if someone from @Community could provided some more information on the report/review/penalty process that would help us to understand it a bit more.

Hello @Jezard, we’ll be closing this topic as it provides not only false information on the account of several of your statements, but it also disregards our community guidelines which you are required to follow in order to participate in these forums:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

2 Likes