I would like to share...a new way to look at Conan Exiles

We try to press the game to a new degree. I hope you will all enjoy the below link… and endeavor to make your own player made structures that match what we do. This game can go so far… and we try to make it so. Cheers to all of you!

Please go to youtube… and look up Admiral Elo J Fudpucker. Click on the Obstacle course link. That is where the fun resides. Funcom we applaud you!

2 Likes

lol so many people compare CE to Minecraft and you have officially brought parkour to CE making it officially Minecraft.

Perhaps. The real intention was to give our players a chance to try something different. I will state that the past two weeks we have had tons of players show up and oh my the bodies… we went for anyone who can get their first and kept summoning back to the beginning if they died. It was a blast. Then we gave the winner a named purge thrall and every player who attended got a skeleton key. It was a lot of fun. Again, we do events every weekend. Just wanted to share more ways to enjoy this amazing game.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.