Imiu got repossessed (PSA) -- other players can bonk/rope/steal your thralls

Sure, i use often Berserkers, but aso some lower thralls if i start with a new character. Ever lower ones well equiped do a good job, and can be very helpfull to knock-out thralls.

I think for my part it’s a tactic, and way to play. As mostly solo-player i appreciate and use of course.

1 Like

Isn’t there a legendary weapon that allows you to 1-hit knockout a thrall? If there is, wouldn’t it be really easy to attack a base defended by melee thralls? Just bring your berserker with the weapon and let him go to town on the other players thralls

Not necessarily 1 hit, but the Lovetap. Steel Trudgeon with blunted tip works just as good.

Yeah Lovetap… can a player’s NPC waste a bunch of melee thralls with that weapon and thus bypass the protected thralls are supposed to give?

With the info i see here, it is definitely open to be exploited for trolling/griefing/raiding if one wanted to.

1 Like

@Tascha ^

@Tascha I not to keen on what I am reading. Makes fighter thralls pretty damn useless. Was this something that was voted on if so I missed it.

I think every time someone steals a thrall like this, the thrall should lose a level as a result of the massive head trauma. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don’t forget to bring Healing Arrows! Cripple them with kindness!

When @Cauthey is being merciful he’ll knock out an enemy’s thralls while raiding for supplies. I’ll usually do it when I’m scouting someone’s base or counter-raiding, but lately I’ll fit Captain Ioshuwa with blunted low-end knives. He’s expendable, and he’ll kill any substandard enemy thralls and knock out any I’d like to keep.

I may have gone off early is this during raiding times only our you can whack a thrall into submission anytime?

During non-raid times you can punch, kick, bonk and insult any enemy’s thralls and nothing will happen. They’ll show blood “decals,” and they’ll walk right up to you, but they take/give no damage off-hours.

1 Like

Thank you @Barnes I went overboard was skimming before coming back to work. Just keep looking forward to and checking on the update

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.