Improved fluid press

I feel as though the fluid press works to slowly and considering how important it is for certain recipes I was hoping that maybe a improved one made of stone or metal instead of just some raggedy wood would be added as well as maybe an improved dryer or smoker for faster drying just a suggestion if anything

7 Likes

I’d appreciate improved versions: Faster, more capacity and maybe a bit bigger than the normal versions. Perfect!

3 Likes

Space friendly, sure, but instead of strengthening your future slave, all it does is break their thumbs. That makes them pretty worthless for manual labor which, you know, is the main purpose of having a slave. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah that would be very cool actually I love the ideas on here. I would also like a miniature version of the map room.

Why not all the improvements are welcome. Still you can always fix a nice amount of them, because they are really cheap to fix and do your job faster. In every home-base i fix i have at least 10 of them.

^this

You can make turbo mode for “machine” without THRALL, but they have separate durability. After which you should repair the machine.