Increase max skill points

Can we increase max skill points to 600 or more. For anyone out there skill points are NOT stat points.

An extra sword isn’t going to make you OP.

You can drink yellow lotus potions to reset skill points, there is no need for more actually.

3 Likes

More skill points are not going to make you OP. Do you understand repair? I don’t need to repect just to repair an item.

The way it works right now is that this allows players to fill roles inside their clans, whether it’s collecting resources, knocking out thralls, killing world bosses, or raiding.

Yellow lotus potions are easy to craft, and allows for on the fly respecs to switch from a harvester to raid defence.

This is Conan Exiles not sim city. Increasing the max skill points is useful to all. Everyone should be helping. Having 1 person doing all the building is dumb. That 1 person quits or is gone hurts the clan. I play offline mode. So I have zero clan mates. Allow me to have more weapons and armors and T3 building parts.

1 Like

You can add points using the admin commands in offline single player. Adding more points would unbalance multiplayer

1 Like

Oh no I made a chair. When did chairs become op? Having more SKILL POINTS does nothing.

Again it brings strategy to your character and their role in the clan. The way it’s balanced right now is to have characters fill roles.

A yellow lotus potion is easy to make and allows a player to Respec points to build furniture instead of tier 3 alters and bombs

1 Like

You’re kidding right? It does not bring strategy to limit skill points. These are not stat points which increase overall effective of your exile.

You gain stat points and skill points with each level.

You gain stat points and skill points. Perks are ranks of stat points. More skill points are needed.

Yellow lotus potion is easy to use and reallocate points to build other stuff.

Kinda like setting your build to be a melee or ranged fighter, applies also to building whether it’s mounts and furniture or Wells and catapults. Pretty much cover whatever playstyle you go with .

Devs said countless times in the streams, you are not supposed to learn everything, thats why knowledge points is limited, so just use the lotus potion, respec, learn what you want, repair, craft or whatever, its possible to do everything without the need of clan mates, more points is obsolete and redundant.

3 Likes

I’m only asking for 103 more points.

i don’t know what you guys do with your point, but know that you can speak with priest to learn a religion, stop buy altar 50pt

2 Likes

Yep, have all the religions learned but set, derketo, and Mitra seem to be really handy ones to know as far as potions and equipment go for PVP

Yog feels like it fits more with a role player, and ymir isn’t recommended starting out until you get a good refining production going to craft his stuff.

There is the spot then, the gods ashame you for polytheism^^

1 Like

I would like to suggest how about having the ability to save a previous set of skill points. So that you can drink a potion and automatically allocate the points to a desired setup. This kinda solves the issues listed without needing to add more points. What do you guys think of this?? It will save some time and allow multiple build paths even it were to require a certain color lotus potion to do

if you play off line there are mods for this. Why is this a discussion?
If you add points to the game it WOULD have a serious effect on the game, mostly in PVP which is the best part of this game.

1 Like

For console players in single player the admin panel is the best fix for this.

1 Like