Increase number of local save slots

Greetings!
When I played online I used my local game for testing and such. Now that I only play locally, I see the need for more save slots. Since we are using console space, we should be able to start more than one local game if we need/want to :vulcan_salute:t3:

8 Likes

Oh yes ! That’ll be great.

1 Like

This is also an excellent offer for the PC-version

2 Likes

True. PC has a number of options that consoles don’t for “doing it themselves”, either via mods, manual file handling or utilities made for the purpose (like my own toolbox, Mikey's Toolbox (PC only)).

toot toot that’s me tooting my own horn. Still, it might help someone (not the OP, I realize they’re on console, no offense/derailing intended)

2 Likes

As console player I support this - we have no mods . So important game extenders have to be available in the core game for Fairness :slight_smile:

1 Like

On ps4, you can make extra PS4 accounts (with no PSN) that do not count as part of “shared games” You can play with extra saves that way.

How I manage 2 spares characters, one for 100% Journal and other for testing and messing around. Beside my main one.

1 Like

That will do as a workaround in the meantime :+1:t3:

Well, it is needed, I need another or two, save slot on PS4 too

that’s why, when the game is freez again, and the save slot is
destroyed (which can happen) And your cloud backup days
are back …

… or to start with a new character without
deleting the old save slot :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, please for xbox one too. I had to restart my save 4 times because of this stupid save load bug…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.