Inferno Spirits Quest

Only 2 tombstones present should be from memory 7? The 2 present are not the right one to spawn Malice, blooded them both multi times, killed all mobs in area, came back several times.

Now fixed, thankyou.
It looks like if you can kill the spirit of Malice fast enough he won’t get enough time to destroy all of the tombstones, and if that happens it will get stuck.

Hi, for now, only 2 tombstones avaiable since yesterday morning

I was doing my quest as well, only saw 2 tombstones. Came back two days later, and its all good. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to wait for a server reset to finish this quest.

Same issue again. Only 1 toombstone for like 3-4 days now.
Can we get a fix please?

Ive been coming back here for a few days. Its either been one or two tombstones.

that will sadly not change until the next server restart.

Bump as i’m also stuck in this quest for same reason. 3 tombstones up, none is the one to complete quest, went 3 days in a row and no change … killed all mobs around, no change. Seems either it’s bugged, or the boss is alive and stucked somewhere (couldn’t find it). Waiting next maintenance downtime would suck :frowning:

So finally the tombstones seemed to sort of autofix after 4 days, no downtime afaik. Could be some GM action as i opened a petition (but it didn’t seem to have been managed so i deleted petition after tombs fixed). Mysterious …

hey Bitnykk, someone else mentioned it on discord too and then ARK Rainys went and fixed it :blush:

1 Like

Ah ok so that’s a mighty GM good action then after all :slight_smile:

1 Like