Ingame currency

I think need make gold and silver coins ingame and game shop currency.Game shop can sell items like furniture,clothing,colors for weapons and shields.Maybe character name change or no waiting server transfer.Now gold is most used to create alchemical base.But recipe can be changed.

1 Like

Pippi Mod adds currency to the game. Though it’s a mod.

Same as now.You can buy with this gold from npc.And from game shop too.

No mods on official server.And no need to add currency-its already exist.

I would much rather use Khari Steel as currency then. Gold/silver is so easy to get

Lol-depends from prices.And loot and mining rates can be changed

Iron bars are currency on every server I visit. Everything else can be dangerously weaponized.

1 Like

I highly doubt that there are many people who’d praise funcom for adding a game shop. Even with ingame currency :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You can say that again. I was hoping this would be a thread about letting players set up their own shops. Instead, it’s a thread about thinly disguised microtransactions… yaaaaaay

3 Likes

Its basic idea.Can be players shops too.But microtransactions not bad if not p2w.As in Eve online-you can farm and buy plex(shop currency).

I actually hadn’t heard about this before. I may have to consider altering some shop thespians. Certainly does make things a little more interesting. Although the concept of setting up a barter system could be quite entertaining, though seriously labor intensive lol.

Players get angry at hardened leather vendors and steelmakers. In fact, I’ve seen people go to war over oilmaking tips alone, let alone providing oil.

1 Like

I will agree, oil could be rather contentious before other implementations. Thankfully, when you stick with the PvE side of things, a lot of that stuff disappears. Although I will say, heaven help the thief that takes dye from a radium torch. :angry:

3 Likes

In game currency won’t work while clans can wipe everybody. On your server it may seem okay, but on Officials, it happens. The only way to stop that is to make the currency account based.

That would be nice :slightly_smiling_face:

There is nothing more vicious, more reprehensible! Off with their hands!

lol right? That’s actually a huge reason I started my own server. Everywhere I went they allowed thieves so I took matters into my own hands :smiley:

1 Like

Or make npc bank.You can deposit money.And for some cost transfer to another server

Game vendors can be a fun thing atlest in combo whit posebiletys to befrends some cityhubs (and in the same time be realy unfrendly whit another one) and be able to get some nice locking stuffs.

But what we realy need is player made vendors / AH in youre base so ppl can come and trade.

3 Likes