Introduce yourself! Test out the new threads!

Hi, I’m Alren Storm. I develop the mods conscripts and horticulture (it’s really the same mod one just has less features). Really loving Conan Exiles.

3 Likes

Hi everyone…I’m Becky and I’ve been here for over 4000hrs since EA first opened on PC, although right now I’m playing on XB.

I’m a longtime gamer with a passion for sandbox/free roam games, an avid reader and a lifetime fan of R E Howard’s work. I enjoy the building system, which is taking up most of my game time since I don’t want to spoil experiencing the real adventure/story once the full game launches.

I’ve posted the first of a series thread called ‘Building with Becky’ over on the Community Corner section, so take a look and hopefully be pleasantly surprised.

Look forward to meeting you all ingame, if our trails happen to cross be sure to say ‘Greetings Exile…any spare water?’ :droplet:

5 Likes

Hello exiles, blessings of Derketo apon you!

2 Likes

Hi there from the frozen north, aka Sweden. Decades of RP in the bag, on and off line. Most of my brushes with Conan were with the comics in the 80s and some AoC when that was new.
I lurk a lot on the forums and in the discord channel when I’m bored at work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Momo and long time veteran from when AoC came out. HEY JOSH! Your Mod ROCKS but I am curious will there ever be some form of instruction on how to do all the things it is capable of doing? All the videos I can find are so out of date. Thanks for such an awesome mod. :+1:

@Fia and @ContrastX have put together a pretty comprehensive user manual. You can find a link to it in the Pippi thread in the Community Corner as well as a few other cool links related to the mod:

4 Likes

I’ve seen you in devstreams, gameplay and Reddit and wanted to say thanks for your contributions. I can’t get to EU servers, so it’s nice to finally meet you. :wave:

1 Like

Hey, nice to meet you too!

2 Likes

Greetings… :slight_smile: Just thought I’d test out posting and this seems the place to do it. AoC vet and RPer originally from Wiccana and been playing CE on and off since early release launch.

slinks out

Wow! Your art is awesome! Looking forward to more Conan fanart!

1 Like

Hello all, my name is Bill. Otherwise known as Varrus in the world of Hyboria. I am a lifelong gamer and huge fan of Conan and the lore. I’ve been playing Exiles now for about two months and can’t get enough of it! I am very much looking forward to experiencing the ongoing evolution of this game and of course meeting/confronting many of you in-game! @JEV, @Spynosaur_Nicole, loving the updates in the newsletters and dev streams! keep it up!

Hello Everyone! Long time lurker and Fan of Conan Exiles enjoying our new hangout here at the forums.

Hello!, I am Vengeance.
I am really liking this new forum design!

1 Like

Hey Varrus ! thank you very much friend ! i appreciate, i’m on a new one, it will be up tomorrow :wink:

my name is koshsartana pax. i am a vet of many games, pre-CU SWG master ranger/ pistoleer, guild wars, WOW, star trek online, the list goes on.
just wanted to chime in about how great this game is. i have been playing for a year now and i don’t see an end in site. every time i think i am getting bored something new pops up. i test as well as play single player to see how the admins live.
again, thank you for creating a great game. i even got my wife into it. ( she is playing on rouge behind me right now. ) :rofl:

2 Likes

Hello everyone and thanks for the great game u are craftiing day by day to gamers, indeed its more like a journey than close project whit all lose ends, and that its the best thing of all, its an allways growing game , so many things done and so many (and exiting) things to come, hope ya best luck to all team n cya around forum :wink::+1:

Hello, my name is Rack. I actually got that name from my friends cuz of a scene from the Conan the Barbarian movie.

I have been playing CE for about 6 weeks now and I’m adicted. Started off on XB1 bUT read about mods on the PC version (Pippi is amazing, as well as sexiles and enhanced female). Still haven’t tried online yet but am thinking of trying some RP (did it before once, but it just sort of happened…). Haven’t found a server that runs the enhanced female mod yet and I love me some realistic looking V’s so I’ll keep searching or stick to SP.

Can’t wait for May 8th.

1 Like

Never heard about a mod called “Enhanced Females” :confused:

Hello All. New member here as well.
I bought Conan Exiles at (Early Access) launch and have stuck with it through all the ups and downs. I’ve mostly played single player and PVE multiplayer, but I still love the game and am very much looking forward to seeing what the future holds for the game, both in future pre-release patches, and after launch.

Cheers!

Edited: Changed “launch” to “early access launch” for clarification.

1 Like

Hi all, I had been on the fence about Conan Exiles for a while but recently ( with the combat updates and all, best game forum ever, great developer participation and amazing re branding ) I just had to buy it. I previously played Dark and Light and enjoyed it so I am looking forward to start playing May 8th after the wipe :slight_smile:

1 Like