Is the lack of developer replies to most of these threads disconcerting to anyone else?

Is the lack of developer replies to most of these threads disconcerting to anyone else? I went to the steam forums with an issue and it said that there would be very little developer interaction there so people should come to the official forums here, so naturally I followed the link and made my thread. I’m flipping through other people’s threads though, and I don’t see much dev interaction at all and people bumping threads for days, weeks, months hoping for a reply. Are the devs silent guardians or just really busy with other stuff?

The Bearded Ladies is a small team, but some of them do try to pop in from time to time to answer people’s concerns or bug reports. At the moment they’re busy with other stuff, which would get in the way of forum coverage.

The Funcom community team will also pop in from time to time, but we’re working on 4-5 different games, so we’re not always able to cover everything.

I understand you have a small team but in a month were you are on a humble bundle you should maybe focus on your users that have paid for the game. I cant play the game because of a crash on intro scene. I cant refund the title or even review it. This will impact my future purchases.

The game feels pretty abandoned on consoles, it’s a real shame that bugs and a rubbish ending ruin what could have been one of the best games of the year.

I’m sorry to hear you feel like the game’s been abandoned. I will check in with the dev team to get a status update on eventual patches for consoles.