Is this really a 10th celebration or a level 80 circle jerk?

I have level 80s and I have fresh level 20s. I got my wife to start playing during the Saga event. So she has a level 80… but sadly… This entire event feels like it is a level 80 or gtfo event. I got lion pet on one of my alt accounts… and I cannot use it till level 80… Really? Really? You level lock the pet instead of making it level with your character? Edit by Anzu: Who came up with this reward? Fire him/her and actually you know… reward your players.

As if even at level 80 a purple pet does any kind of measurable damage that will in any way affect the outcome of your fight… Not to mention combat pets are banned from Raids… The only thing a level 80 should be doing anyway.

So yeah Dev’s, thanks a whole lot for nuthin… What a useless reward.

PS. The reason I am so pissed is nowhere on the item before you right click it to use it does it tell you “you have to be 80 to summon this pet”, so I sent it to my wife’s alt a level 50 character and she cannot summon the pet. What an epic fail.

Ps. Putting level information on items isn’t a bad thing. Like you know the basic riding training book, or the siege mounts? Why not put in the description (requires level 40). Why not put anywhere in game on Gems that you have to be dismounted to use them. Why can’t that even pop up as a warning? Somethings about this game are just not user friendly.

Instead of spamming messages, edit your first one. Try to be constructive in your feedback, and do not insult people.

I promise you it has nothing to do with level 80 only rewards, or abusive moderators.

Since this game has been out for…you said it 10years…the rewards should be focused towards max level characters. They gave you a pet :lion:.

Edit: Just saw your first rant in the now closed post. That’s what your calling an abusive moderator? The forums are for conversations between the community and the devs, not so someone can just rant. That’s what Twitter is for.

While you have a good point if in fact you can’t use the pet lion until level 80. Possibly an oversight. I haven’t confirmed yet. But overall the rewards for this event are pretty nice. A heck of a lot better than a free lvl 80 when most players still playing have 10+. But you’re allowed to have the opinion that these rewards aren’t great but instead of spam ranting you should provide some constructive feedback on what you would of liked. Not a wall of spam.

1 Like