Isle of Siptah dlc worth it?

Correction…taking in the ONE attribute that is called Vitality that is horribly out of sync as far as thralls go with the rest of the attributes and Teimos has the worst over the top calculations.

Well this thread went crappy real quick. For the original question…I think it is because you get another map and that means more that you can do. Now as far as pets go, yes Siptah has unique pets but, by and large and ignoring the named dogs, they are all pretty much equivalent to EL pets. The named dogs however are the arguably the best pets you can get in the game. Brutus and Tor are just vile nasty creatures that can make three skulls wimper once they get level 20. Now with hindsight of all things, I would wait till it goes on sale because I’m back playing EL and doing fun things with transfers. It was a fun experience playing Siptah and I will go back and play some more but my heart is in EL…siptah is just too…thunderdome for me and not enough survival.

If you consider that the strongest Dino is t Rex. But no.
Every single thrall has it’s unique points, as every Dino in the other game. So this comparison is nothing to take for granted unless you want to trip in words and not the general idea this comparison has.
These games might look similar, more because they share the same engine and… Both games are beautiful and unique, they are both in the shame logic, survive and dominate, but totally different to everything. If I have to compare between these 2, on the pve aspect, for me Conan exiles is 2 times at least better. Once I said that in the building aspect Conan exiles is alone in the top of the tower looking all the other survival games at the very bottom of this tower. If these game designers didn’t had the lore “boundaries”, Conan exiles would had more cool building pieces to provide, but at the same time this game would loose it’s identity and this for me would be catastrophic.
Back to the topic again…
For new players of the game exile lands IS the start.
SIPTAH is the Vegas of the game, so if you want to win, it’s better to start from the school and then go gamble. In Siptah you have hundreds more new things to learn, exile lands materials and gear in the vanilla version are already too much, so going from the very beginning in Siptah, for me, it might frustrate you more than teach you, since we speak about a sand box game. I buyed Siptah without knowing it’s content. After I payed only 20 Euro for this content I felt that they gifted me this game. 20 Euro do not represent the prize for this game, it could be double at least and still would be cheap. So if the question is “Does Siptah worth the money”, my answer is crystal clear “HELL YEA”.

@stelagel, I agree with you.
But my question about Teimos is actually a question about Teimos)) Because a few days ago I restarted vanilla, and I was going to move east in order to get this npc. Therefore, it is important for me to know whether this is the same Teimos as a year ago.

1 Like

@Teng
Last time I checked it was the same. Tbh, my most Teimos end up really good archers with great hp pool , only a few became good fighters. The only difference I witnessed through the event was his spawn rate. I remember it was about 50 %, now I think it’s less a bit. But I cannot say this for sure. Sometimes rng is a bi… h. I passed about 20 times from his camp in different days ofcurce and I witnessed him 5 or 6 times. Ofcurce in pve I do not use Teimos, it is Dalinsia, Spinas and female Berserkers. In pve I go to his camp for the mask and the dust, he is useful only dead :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
In pvp Teimos is the golden thrall, fast lvl up and great hp pool, but because it breaks the difficulty balance in pve I prefer to ignore him there, I pretend that he cannot be slaved :wink:.
Sry I didn’t understand you m8, I really apologize, have fun :+1:t6:.

2 Likes

one on one…sure but 5 teimos vs 1 volcano thrall…no contest. The leveling is the key to Teimos ultimate strength. You can crank 5 level 20’s out the time for 1 “hard” thrall.

We have played exiles for years, bought Siptah and hated it from day one.
Always gloomy, no sunshine, cant see. Mrs Jones plays it once and awhile, I go in only to help her. The add on islands have a 3 skullers that is one of the nattiest ones we have seen.

Looked for months for vines, found out they grow under water. Who knew. We dont play underwater.

Except they grow all over the place on those northern islands you like avoiding. :wink: Yes, above sea level…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.