Isle of Siptah Harpy's Kiss Arrows | Crafting outcome unrealistically low

To gain awareness about this gamebreaking playstyle (archery on Siptah) issue I decided to post the issue here (not sure if the “General” category put this in the right place):

ISSUE
When crafting the Hapry’s Kiss Arrow the outcome item is 1 arrow.

EXPECTED
When crafting the Hapry’s Kiss Arrow I expect at least 10 arrows.

REASON
The arrows are now useless since they are way to expensive with the current recipe, most dungeons drop randomly 40-60 eldarium (arround 80 if you’re very lucky). You can make around 20-30 bars out of these. The arrow uses 1-2 bars depending on the bench tier. You can create in the best scenario around 30 arrows each dungeon run.

Please adress the issue, its very simple to solve.

There isn’t a high end option to craft arrows on the Isle of Siptah, you can’t craft obsidian, dragonbone? or serpentman arrows, so the alternative should be the Harpy’s Kiss Arrows, but at this time it is extremely expensive and therefore unusable.

More posts about this issue:

1 Like

@Dana, sorry to bother you with this but issues that doesn’t seem “that important” like this one, will they be taken in consideration or will they never be looked at again after the 7 days of post closing has past?

I see a lot of small issues not gaining any traction in the PC Discussion thread and might get ignored. I know there is a lot going on here and not everything can be looked at, but I want to know what the alternative of reporting…

Hi @prologue1337 and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We’ve passed this information over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

Don’t worry, even if we do not manage to respond in a specific thread, we are always passing bug reports, feedback and suggestions over to the rest of the team as we are always working on improving the world of Conan Exiles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.