The joke Harpy's Kiss Arrows

Yeah this is the first time I create these arrows, but I failed to see the humour…

So you spend 10 insulated planks and 2 eldarium bars (half in the other bench) for 1 single arrow… maybe the arrow is huge I’m not sure…
This is amazing 1 whopping arrow for 4 eldarium stones…

So a dungeon drops about 40-60 eldarium most of the time, this means I can shoot a whopping 30 arrows! Amazing right? No… this has to be some kind of bad balance…

Its not like its easy to get like the dragon bone arrows.

Please for the love of Crom make the outcome for this recipe at least 10 arrows!

(This map has some questionable content… just like the voidforge bow being unusable.)
Fixed in 2.5.2 still not impressive as a end game item but okay ish

6 Likes

Didn’t they fix the void forget bow haven’t been on Sipath for awhile?

Hmm I should try again, last time I checked it was terrible but that might be before the patch that changed it, sometimes I miss out on patches haha

1 Like

I will have to double check my self when the bow was first available not nowing any thing about it it seemed like I was blocking everything with my hands.

Spawned a Void forget bow on my server shot a lot of arrows at wolves. My Zathite dancer gloves still in one piece. @prologue1337

1 Like

Awesome good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.