Isle of Siptah - Tease and disappointment

Nowadays there’s a decent amount of content on Isle of Siptah. But one thing that really ended up being a bit disappointing is that there’s no final boss; final goal; and no dungeon in the Tower in the middle.

A big bad enemy is hinted at multiple times in the lore. Also a journey step says this:

You’ve been to the tower. Seen it towering about the isle. Seen the barren lands at its base where the Maelstrom has scoured its surface. But the door was locked. You wonder idly what awaits at the top of the tower. And if you will ever get there.

It really gives the impression that there’s more to the tower to explore or at least some boss or something atop it.

But nope. The answer to the wondering is no, you wont ever get to the top.

All you get is a big room with a bunch of recipes-for-trade.

You can imagine our disappointment when we gathered a big group to explore the tower for the first time and it ended up being something you prolly should visit right at the start for that sweet journey step XP and for learning about what use the fragments of power have.

8 Likes

Totally agree. The first time I entered the tower, I was expecting a boss fight. At least more than one chamber to explore, even though it looks cool. Didn’t one of the cutscenes say there was a great sorcerer at the top? I also think there should be a way to gather materials for a raft/boat to escape the island.

2 Likes

There is a cutscene outside of the tower that can be accessed from an Orb that shows what appears to be an undead boss, whom I presume was suppose to be the boss inside the tower.

3 Likes

the Exiled Lands never got their story finished, either. It’s one of the downsides to all this ‘as a service’ crap.

5 Likes

It may be speaking about the maelstrom bosses? You need to build a large structure in the storm and waves of enemies will come at you, with a three skull boss too. I haven’t managed to do it yet.

But I feel you on the boss at the top thing. Was thinking of actually trying to climb it lol

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.