+ Item BAZAR $$$$$

@Funcom_Community Estou ansioso pela atualização do BAZAR com o Caldeirão da Magia e os itens que foram mostrados para compra. Seria incrível ter todos esses itens de “Age of Sorcery” em minha coleção, com os mesmos formatos e tamanhos. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Those items above are all in in the devkit and moddable. I’m sure consoles would enjoy having them as placables for free like we can with mods.

5 Likes

On a personal level, this one would prefer if already existing in game assets were added to the game but not in the Bazaar or BP.
The Bazaar or BP should be for new and exciting stuff, things that a PC player may find interesting as well.

Further development of more tents, especially, would be well liked.

1 Like

Yes however FC has yet to full fill Mods for consoles which is a huge red mark.

That mek kamoses sacrifical table would be nice to have instead of what we have right now. Maybe in a smaller format.

I didnt mean it quite like that; what I meant was, it would be cool if they were recipes by default (no mod required). Then everyone could use them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.