Item vanished in thralls inventory after picking up a item they got hit with

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Bug]
Server type: [ Select one: PvE-Conflict]
Region: [ US ]
Hardware: [PS5]

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is. I hit a thrall with a serpent-man throwing spear, my voidforge shield vanished in his inventory upon removal of item and closing out of his inventory and opening it again my shield for them reappeared

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Spear your fellow thrall
  2. Thrall picks it up in to their inventory
  3. Upon full inventory a item vanishes
  4. Remove spear and open inventory again to find vanished item again.
  5. I LIKE WAFFLES. Just saying funcom.
1 Like

If his inventory was full it probably Glitched invisible until you made room for it to be seen . I like sausage and eggs with OJ.

1 Like

Yeah but the fact he picked up something with which he was stabbed with was more so the bug I guess rofl. But still worrisome as I didn’t have enough to remake the shield as I have been back on for a week so far and gotten most of my gear up and running

The thing where axes, javelins, and arrows that hit someone go into their inventory has been around for a bit.

This one has sent a few weapons return to sender over the years. This one has even had a thrall equip an axe into their off hand out of their shoulder at one interval.
Also, it’s useful if one likes to use these on NPCs as they can then be looted out of their corpses after the fight.

Did the item that disappeared ever return?

1 Like

actually you dontbhave to remove. it is a bug/cheese way of using all 5 fighter thrall slots for food. place 4 stacks of food in thrall with weapon. Force equip weapon, then fill the last slot with food as well.
when thrall auto unequips it “disappears” if you check. Check again it will be on a new row. if you remove a stacknit return to 5 slots.

There used to be an expolit that if you created this “2nd” row you could fill it and repeat and have infinite slots on a high emd thrall. Fuxed about 2 years ago though.

1 Like

Clearly it wasn’t but I will attempt to do it as that is epic to have.

it was fixed to not keep the 2nd row permanant. Used to be able to keep adding new rows over and over.

ya, this is been part of game since start. Save that Thralls no longer show the extra tabs.

workbenches do this to, save they’ll show extra tabs. And then auto delete them as you remove enough items. They use to stay long ago(till you left bench/inventory)

caught me off guard a few times…

Only glitch I’ve been having lately…
Using potions/items on a thrall/horse. Every now and then I’ll press square, and instead of using potion, it’ll exit inventory… (Horse case, cause me to mount)

I have exit out of game and back in to get item use back on them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.