Items from chests and positions have disappeared

Game Mode: “pvp”
Server mode: Official Server # 1313
Region: EU
Clan: NFM
Lider Clan: Gregu#Napierdalamy

Hello Exiles !

We have a big problem, practically all boxes and stands. We last logged in at 2AM. However, when I logged in at 1PM it turned out that almost everything disappeared.
At first I thought it was a bug, I made a game relogue. Unfortunately it didn’t help. Everything took place on the night of 15.11.19
The event log is empty. The base is high up, no one could take these things

We count on help.
Greetings, Gregu

1 Like

There is currently a massive bug:

And another bug is, that you can fly…

True all stuff that was in the stations is gone on our base too. Only thralls left O_o

Hello, same happend to me… workstations empty and thralls that were in workstations still there. @Ignasi can we get a roll back?

It happend to us aswel an outpost with a vault everything is gone

Hey there,

If it’s the same incident we’re aware of, our team is investigating and appropriate action has been taken against those who abused it.
Regarding rollbacks, unfortunately it’s not something we can do at the moment.
Apologies for the frustration.

How come even locked chests and vaults are empty?

Why can’t you do Roll Back. ??

3 Likes

This bug kinda grants them admin privileges… According to reddit this people are HUGE and can teleport… So opening a chest should be no problem for this abusers.

Got me on 1592 and 1599 last night. The player who did this stated he was not a Conan player and was only doing this because a “friend” asked him too. Banning him will accomplish nothing. Roll back should be considered do to the extreme nature of the hack. This was not some silly exploit. The guy had admin powers!

1 Like

He did it on our server

So trolls from Ark who wants to flip up Conan…

Not good :confused:

Many people are upset across multiple servers. We’re not buying dlc unless you rollback!

1 Like

It’s Bangtown USA, and they’re up to their usual shenanigans.

A rollback or something like a roll back needs to happen. It takes tens to hundreds of hours to collect items and to have some bug abuser/hacker come along and undo all that effort for a large portion of the official player base is unacceptable. Please consider the scope of this situation. The official server player base is this game’s bread and butter. If you only offer “sorry for your frustration” as a solution, you will see a massive decline in this game’s population. subsequently, you wont be getting paid this Christmas for the content you’re creating which will result in further failure and losses for this company.

3 Likes

Does Funcom keep backups of their official servers and are those backups old enough? If not, then there won’t be any rollbacks, no matter how much people ask for them :frowning:

I can only speak from a solo perspective, since I do not run or rent a dedicated server, but …

Locally, backups are recorded every 5 minutes and it’s a ‘rolling’ save of 15 total files. So, if the servers behave the same, 15 saves at 5 minute intervals is a total of 75 minutes.

Regards

jim

1 Like

@Ignasi I just convinced 2 of my friends to buy the game and all the DLC 2 days before this happened… Please give me something of substance to tell them that is being done about this. Please…

I got the bastards battle metrics… Idk if this will help or if you already have it. At least you will know where he went if you don’t already.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/914920739

1 Like