Items that are equipped in Hotbar or on Character not easily looted or put away

Online Official
Bug
PvP Siptah
West Coast USA

Items that are equipped on a character or placed in the hotbar are left in inventory upon the “Give All,” or “Loot All,” option. The items can be picked up or put away by clicking them individually but the loot all/give all option does not work properly. This causes issues in PvP where you need to loot corpses, minor inconveniences on putting items away or the possibility of losing loot by not being able to loot it in a hard PvP/PvE scenario where you’re being chased.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Equip Armor
  2. Equip Items in Hotbar and use them, (Weapons/Tools/Etc)
  3. Try to give them to a chest/vault via Give All option
  4. Or try and loot a player corpse upon death and not be able to pick up Armor/Weapons’ easily.
1 Like

I have this issue too, but only with old gear. By old, I mean, before the new crafting system update.
As soon as I ‘updated’ (i.e. made all new on new crafting benches) everything is back to normal re give All option. I still have an old shield that I use and it still stays in my pack. Try making some new armour and see if you still have the problem.

Hey @Icey710

Thanks for your feedback, we’ve relayed it to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.