ItemStatModification table - Missing Armor Piercing stat

Game mode: All
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: All
Region: EU (UK)

The ItemStatModification table allows you to adjust almost every equipment value without editing the ItemTable, which also allows you to edit the stats of DLC gear. While we can adjust weapon damage and armour resistance, we can’t adjust armour piercing values. The stat ID is simply missing.

Refer to the list here: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Player_Stat_Enum_IDs

As you can see, there is no armour piercing stat ID, which is a necessity for adjusting the stats of weapons.

Hey @Reprehensible

Thanks for the heads-up, we’ve notified our team.

2 Likes

Fabulous. If you could get back to me when that’s sorted, I’d be thankful. Got an overhaul that’s on hold just for this wee hiccup.

@Ignasi, in support of the OP and the Wiki (since Rep referenced it), I compared those contents with Rob’s AllGuides StatEnumIDs and got an exact match.

Unfortunately, I have found both INTs and FLOATs that are outside of the listed range and it makes me wonder; are we working with a stale list?

My approach is from the other end, reducing the pre-loaded devkit data to something that helps the casual user eliminate their particular confusion. I don’t have enough imagination to jump into modding, but relate to Rep’s problem.

Regards

jim

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.