Javelins missing from Garrison blacksmith bench

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Americas

Javelins are missing from garrison workbench. Built it previously from the standard blacksmith’s bench.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build Garrison blacksmith bench
  2. Unlock blunted javelin feat
  3. Look for blunted javelin in blacksmith bench.

Actually, there are several things missing:

Original Workbench 1:bl1

Garrison Workbench:bl3

On mine all of the weapons are missing. The bars, reinforcements and tools show up, but nothing else.

The weapons show up fine in the Improved Blacksmith’s bench.

Improved:

Garrison:

Hey there,

Since you mention this is an issue happening in a private server and just before we relay it to the team: are there any mods installed?

1 Like

I usually have “Hosav’s UI Mod”, and “WYSIWYG Wheel of Pain” installed.
I removed them both to test if the problem persists; it does.

Thanks for looking into it.

since the Garrison benches only shows Exiles epic receipes , and the "high - level tier " objects ( but not for the tools ) , I think it is intended since the introduction of the workbenches was to have smaller crafting lists !

also to unlock all the weapons available you’ll need to unlock all of them in the epic version of the weapons .

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve found the same thing - ‘epic tier’ weapons can be crafted in the garrison blacksmith bench, but non-epic tier requires basic or improved blacksmith - I assumed it was intended (like @Kanza1 says, to keep crafting lists shorter) .

I will admit, it does get a little confusing sometimes right now - I’m mostly using a mix of hardened steel weapons (basic or improved bench only) and Acheronian weapons (which are available in the garrison bench - so worth doing for the cost reduction), so I often find myself looking through the wrong bench for things :wink:

Yeah, we went from recipe bloat to crafting station bloat. Best option would have been a drop down box (like is in the inventory to sort dlc stuff) for recipe types

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation. We’ll send this to our team to see if it is intended or an issue.

1 Like