Some of Esoteric Artifacts (weapons) cannot be created at the Blacksmith's Benches

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Crafting (weapons)
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam
Map: Both
Revision (#322016/30911) 2.5.3 - 2021.09.22

Bug Description:

Some weapons can only be crafted in certain Blacksmith’s Benches.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to Exiled Lands…
  2. …next to Library of Esoteric Artifacts
  3. Use the Fragment of Power to learn all the feats.
  4. Check what (weapons) and where you can produce (them).

Whole list:

1. Table Leg 4194
    • :x: missing - Blacksmith’s Bench
    • :white_check_mark: craftable - Improved Blacksmith’s Benc
    • :white_check_mark: craftable - Garrison Blacksmith’s Bench
    • :white_check_mark: craftable - Campaign Blacksmith’s Bench
  2. The Glasser 4189 / Dead Leg 4193 / Practice Great Sword 4197 / Practice Sword 4195
    • :white_check_mark: craftable - Blacksmith’s Bench
    • :white_check_mark: craftable - Improved Blacksmith’s Bench
    • :x: missing - Garrison Blacksmith’s Bench
    • :x: missing - Campaign Blacksmith’s Bench
  3. Ancient Warhammer 51155
    (not part of Esoteric Artifacts, but other Ancient weapons appear in all Benches)
    • :white_check_mark: craftable - Blacksmith’s Bench
    • :white_check_mark: craftable - Improved Blacksmith’s Bench
    • :x: missing - Garrison Blacksmith’s Bench
    • :x: missing - Campaign Blacksmith’s Bench
  4. Iron and steel (missing?)
    (not part of Esoteric Artifacts, but there are differences when you type “iron” or “steel” in the search for individual Benches)
    • type “iron”
      • 22 items - Blacksmith’s Bench
      • 22 items - Improved Blacksmith’s Bench
      • 8 items :question: - Garrison Blacksmith’s Bench
      • 8 items :question: - Campaign Blacksmith’s Bench
    • type “steel”
      • 36 items - Blacksmith’s Bench
      • 36 items - Improved Blacksmith’s Bench
      • 28 items :question: - Garrison Blacksmith’s Bench
      • 28 items :question: - Campaign Blacksmith’s Bench
1 Like

Greetings @fito,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This was actually intended to lower the number of recipes in each workbench.

Please feel free to send us further feedback on the Feedback channel of the forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What? You have to be joking right?
@fito really spent his time doing this bug report.

Don’t you think ALL recipes should be in Garrison Blacksmith’s Bench and Campaign Blacksmith’s Bench as they are TOP tier benches - otherwise they are useless.

I am happy :hugs: with @Mayra answer, it explains what is going on here.

It follows that the Improved Blacksmith’s Bench (and Improved Armorer’s Bench) are wrong and should have fewer recipes. Whether it’s bad or good, it’s actually a topic for Feedback section.

In this thread, Esoteric Artifacts are the most important, because they are unique and should be crafted in all Blacksmith’s Benches. It’s hard to get them :cupid: and it’s very nice to show them off.

2 Likes

I bet it’s bug, Mayra have not idea what is talking about. You don’t take out random recipes from BEST bench to ‘organise’ recipes. Not to mention there’s no patch notes for it.

calm down and stay objective

why should it? this unequal distribution of recipes is not new and definitely not something that was done with one of the last patches.

for example: the Table Leg recipe has never been available in the Blacksmith’s Bench since the introduction of the higher benches with patch 2.1

1 Like

ALL changes should be noted in patch notes otherwise it’s called UNITENDED change. You can’t just put ninja patches like that - it’s community deceiving and leads to confusion like this, conversations like this starts, people report bugs like this and it’s just waste of time.

NO, you calm down. I am 100% objective. How can you not see it? You can’t just take out some random recipes from best tier bench (not to mention it’s almost useless with all recipes anyway) - just to lower recipes in each benches. Now people will be forced to go to wiki to check which bench can craft specific weapon? Or maybe they should have all 4 blacksmith benches to craft any weapon? That’s so WRONG on so many levels. That disscussion should not even exist.

the Table Leg recipe has never been available in the Blacksmith’s Bench since the introduction of the higher benches with patch 2.1

it’s far from an unintended change or ninja patch or what ever

not really

1 Like

I could repost your own statements about ninja patches and unintended changes but I bet it’s wasted time…

have a nice day

2 Likes

Nope, i find no reason to have an iron pick in my campaign blacksmith bench i am a level 60 an i use and wanna search on high end stuff rather than on every single pick( or sword, or pike) in my high end bench…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.