Journey stones ( giant kings)

Hi, been playing fresh in single player everything on default settings, got to level 57 and I’m struggling to complete the journey step that requires me to find all the giant king obeliks?

I did the lemurian one tho and it works.
I got all the teleportation obelisks they also work.
Now the giant king obelisks I followed a few maps and youtube and I think I found em all but it doesn’t click any ideas?

1 Like

Lemurian did not work 4 me.

So I opened up the map again http://snowhawkclan.org/map/ and with admin commands teleported to all the obelisks I visited on foot just in case I missed some. I think i didn’t unless some are not on this map I still din’t get the journey stone.
Are there any in the dungeons ( apart from dreds one) or maybe some that are not on the map?

Hi Resurrected and merry christmas. If you managed to get ‘discover all the Lemurian Lorestones’ to work, then you are really fortunate. For a very large portion of the community this Journey Step is bugged, as with the ‘discover all of the Giant-king obelisks’, which may explain why it has not registered as completed for you. There are currently four known bugged Journey Steps, which Funcom has added to their list of bugs to fix. The bugged steps are:

Ch8, Step 7: Discover all of the Lemurian lorestones. Is not awarded when completed.

Ch9, Step 10: Discover all of the Giant-king obelisks. Is also not awarded when completed.

Ch10, Step 8: Explore the entire exiled lands. Similar to the first two. It seems that this works for some people but not others.

Ch10, Step 9: Defeat the Mummy of the Ring. This guy doesnt seem to be in the game for some odd reason. Such a shame, as not only does he sound really cool, but one last epic end of game boss battle before removing the bracelet would have made the ending really memorable.

Hopefully you will have better luck than many of us. If you wish to view the the original threads post/replies, they are in the ps4 section and titled ‘Journey Steps Bugged’. Apologies and good luck.

3 Likes

Hey there,

We are aware of some Journey steps not being awarded on completion and we’ve informed our team to look into this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.