Just horsing around

Lmao this guys saying. With the right build the right weapon the right position the right terrain the right timing and the horseman sucking at the game you can counter horses.
Your pretty funny ain’t gonna lie. 1 in a 1000 times you can counter a horse. Stamina management on horseback counters everything. End of the story. You will NEVER knock me off

1 Like

No its not fine at all. Have you played pvp servers? Why most private servers limit horses and sabretooth? And you even want shield to protect you on left side on horse? Maybe even rocket launcher?

Now it’s just broken, there’s no point in fighting on feet / balancing stamina and have tactical approach, its all about who hits first on horse back.

2 Likes

Exactly, horses op, end of story.

1 Like

Exactly for something to be meta. We’re talking about a combination of thing + skills for it to be optimal. Now it’s just Horse…

1 Like

As for the carry saddle, it should be very poor in armour and slow down the horse a bit for a balance,
but still, allow to carry more and faster than walking by foot. Maybe a basic leather concept art that is not yet faction specific, as it would be a lot of work. But it seems to be doable if it’s relevant enough.

2 Likes

Well, don’t. Please. Speak your opinions as your opinions, and let those who support you use their own words to support you, unless you carry an actual POA from those other players.

I think horses need to be re-classified to “mount”, to separate them from thralls who have classes.

3 Likes

Thats not a saddle, its an RV!

Kid do not tell me what to do.You dont have the rank.

I will tell the folks on my servers that you do not want them to have a voice here.

On our official sever, we are one of two clans that use the forums. We tell the other players of our continuing misfortune on how this game keeps changing.

After the healing nerf, we lost two players who quit the game because they did not know what was going on.

Silly us trying to prevent this

… I proposed to allow servers admin to choose between two options “horse allowed for PVP fight” vs “horse not allowed for PVP fights”…

… because things seems too passionate to argue wisely…

What about official servers? That’s just stupid way of “fixing” things.
It needs nerfs like: make it use stamina when attacking, back to 1 to 1 damage ratio, easier to knock down people from horses with basic weapons / bows - make it possible to fight them without horses. Nobody want’s to play game where you lose your life / battle coz you lost horse.

LMAO He thinks he is some kind of PVPers ambassador… Good laugh there.

The good folks on your server are free to voice their own opinions here. If they’ve made you their official spokesperson, then please refer to yourself as the spokesperson of your private server, instead of trying to present yourself as a representative of the larger PvE player community. You sure as heck do not have my authorization to speak for me, and trying to dismiss me is hardly giving you more credibility.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.