Keyhole base bannable?

, ,

I’ve read the TOS and I’m aware of land claim and it’s as clear as mud when it comes to this. I’m not asking if I can do blatant land claim which doesn’t even need explaining in my opinion… I’m asking if the location it’s self is bannable and what would justify something to be bannable when we’re referring to the size of the base… Is 1000 building pieces to much? What ACTUAL guidelines are there besides the obvious don’t be a jerk rules like blocking spawns and again obvious crap you shouldn’t need explained. It’s so weird that the users who are the ones victimized by the lack of clarity are always the ones trying to defend such loose guidelines…

3 Likes

Number of pieces doesn’t matter it’s how they are used. As for the spot… that’s an answer funcom should give someday

3 Likes

We can’t answer this as @Boobie and others have pointed out.

This is Funcom’s realm and we will not necessarily get an answer here.

I’d just like to note that I am not defending anyone. The ToC is incredibly vague and I’ve been banned having built in Keyhole and thinking everything my clan and I did was correct, with no explanation despite reaching out to Zendesk.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.