Kick from Raid Finder before raid finder starts

I get kicked from the raid finder when I’m in a group that is applying for raid finder and someone in the group does not accept to go into raid finder when it pops.

ALSO is it possible to change sign up, so we can sign up for raid finder alone, even when in a group? it’s annoying that it isn’t possible to sign up for raid finder if one person in the group does not want to do raid finder. in the same time, sometimes we want to do group pvp while waiting for this mandatory pve content.

1 Like

At this time its a group or single player sign-up (no whole raid signup afaik). If anybody in the group does not fit requirements … like having space for 1 quest in quest log, not paying attentioon to pop-up etc. - whole Group will be removed from queue. Also hidden RF “unsigning” things are watching a panorama cutscene, zoning in-out of instances or areas, and watching any type of cutscenes in game, also joining a raid or a group. Is there a real need to have group sign individually and have separate 1 character slots in queue? Idk if that is something many will want. I suggest for groups just assign roles based on class without choosing “Tank” or “Dps” imho many sign up for dps and then want to do nothing their class supposed to do, that is just not helpful

1 Like