Klaels Stronghold

There has GOT to be a way to get back to where you were in the Klaels Stronghold dungeon. It sucks that if you get to the champion and die your screwed. Bye stuff you collected, bye armor and weapons you brought. 3 waterskins, 3 stacks of haunch, not enough for that long ■■■ dungeon. I get you guys want some co-op in the game but last time I went in there the other guy in there killed me on the spot -____-. Not everyone plays with a big clan on officials. I feel that once youve unlocked the doors you should be able to keep going through, similar to the midnight grove.

3 Likes

What level are you and what was your equipment. Also what thrall did you bring and how was it equipped?

By Crom, if you fail and die it’s logical too loose your stuff.

and it’s a more interesting concept to have the risk to loose your gear.

by the way, it’s totally possible when you die to have enough time to kill again the 3 boss, and get the arena key on the fourth, and to access your body. I did it once (at my third attempt), with the help of a thrall and was able to retreive my gear, just when my body was disappearing and the loot bag appearing before decay time.

I remenber a time where black keep was very dangerous, and when it’s was very hard to retreive your body when you was killed. but black keep have been nerfed, anid now black keep has no interest and is very boring.

let’s try to keep the warmaker dungeon challenging :slight_smile: And revamp all dungeons in a challenge, and keep this new concept of you can be killed and loose all for the future dungeons.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It would be great if the party composition would influence the route a dungeon takes; to get a challenge we are prepared to overcome. Forced teamwork / soloing is always a chore.

Yo make 2 keys with the statues :slight_smile:
And keep one in your base.

You dont need any rusty keys… Before the Arena champion door, where you would need a rusty key, there is a small hole at the left side. You have to crouch through there and the Arena champion is at your right side then.

All the other rusty keys are for loot chests.

If you die being in a company, your friend can come back and open the right door for you on the other side (important! Everyone should have a set of keys). But the Thrall will not be able to help. He, after the last update, cannot help with anything at all. Just back up in battle.

Just keep an extra set of keys in your base in case you die

But pvp server and decay timer are big oofs. Too much effort for me tbh :sweat_smile:

I meant that I dont want to bother putting a chest down and picking it up every time I go in, cuz the obelisk is right there anyways. But it’s whatever, to each their own

O yea that’s what I do too. Ig what you suggested is better for players without a map room

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.