Large Campfire timewarp

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

The large campfire often has time pass much quicker than it should. I put something in to cook and instead of waiting for it to cook I immediately get some cooked items plus some putrid meat.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Campfire mostly works, but sometimes it time warps
  2. Put feral flesh or seeds+plant fiber in large campfire (campfire already has lots of branches)
  3. Press play
  4. There is no crafting process - I just immediately get some cooked items plus some expired items (putrid meat, rotten gruel)
1 Like

I know this bug that can happen to all crafting stations that use some kind of fuel, if you want to use the campfires without risking to waste food until the bug is fixed, remove all the fuel (Wood, coal etc.) from the inventory of the crafting station and let the one that is still active burn out.

After that you can refill the inventory of the Campfires with wood and food again and without food rotting away instandly and start regular cooking.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.