Last Train to Cairo

Hi all,

I am currently busy with the “Last Train to Cairo” mission but I can’t beat the mini-boss (the Atenist Hauler). I think that my player is not powerful enough. Is there a way to check this out ?

Thanks in advance,
Ray

You can set your Anima Allocation a little more to tank if you’re having trouble surviving long enough.

Not sure whether my player is strong enough.

Here’s a screenshot.

Thanks,
Ray

Why are there all those unused upgrades sitting in your inventory??

4 Likes

It looks like your talismans are definitely under-leveled. You’ve got a lot of unopened talisman bags in your inventory. I bet you’ll easily get those green talismans maxed out and maybe even up to blue as long as you’re making sure to match them up for the bonus exp.

4 Likes

You’re right I should use them.

1 Like

I’ll try and find a way to turn all my items blue.

1 Like

Re-doing missions you enjoyed is a great way to upgrade items if you’re struggling, especially the side missions. Even at lvl 50 I still love going back to the beginning of Scorched Desert, and also doing the missions from the cafe in al-Merayeh.

What level do you think it would be enough for me to clear this mission ? When they’re all blue, will my player be ok ? Thanks,
Ray

Should be okay after you get your upgrades in. Don’t neglect adding and upgrading those glyphs on everything! They definitely help.